ISOTEK EVO3 Solus Power Conditioner 10A
The Solus is one of Isotek’s entry level 6-way power conditioners. The Solus was designed to be a very rewarding single box “plug-‘n-play” solution for a complete audio or home theatre system. Using our advanced “Polaris-X” technology the Solus is able to draw mains contaminants away from audio components plugged into the unit. All components featured in the Solus are of the highest grade and are under-stressed (giving greater longevity) which are then hand soldered onto the PCB with silver solder.
Follow this link for reviews of Isotek products
Price per piece, delivered without power cable
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. RFI reduction 45dB.
- Independent outlets, no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- Unique Individual Differential Gate filter network improves the isolation between each of the six outlets, further eliminating cross contamination.
- KERP (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Number of outlets: 6
- Type of outlets: 10A unswitched
- Standard mains inlet: IEC fused Mains voltage: 190 – 260VAC
- Dimensions: 444 mm x 85 mm x 305 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (boxed): 7.5 Kg