Jorma design Trinity copper interconnects
Jorma Trinity is the improved successor to the original No.3 series, using design principles from the Statement and Duality cables. Jorma Trinity offers natural, transparent sound; it’s the perfect upgrade for your system.
Highest quality 99.999999% Copper (1mm2). Extra layer of insulation and improved shielding (4 mm2, 94% effective on RFI and EMI).
Available with RCA (WBT 0114 Nextgen) or balanced with XLR connectors (Neutrik).
Standard length is 2 x 100 cm. Mail for the price of lengths > 3 meter.
All Trinity cables:
- Insulation material conductors – PTFE noncoloured
- Conductor material – Copper with purity 99.999999%
- Conductor – Multi-threaded with ceramic fibre filler
- Crimping sleeves material – Polyolefin
- Shielding material – Tin-plated copper
- Jacket outer insulation – Halogen-free Polyurethane
- Braided sleeve – PET